Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 03-11-13 07:38:31

CrossOfStAndrew

Video shoot idea/theme

If this has already been done before, forgive me.  If it has, please direct me to it....

Anyway,

I thought it would be nice to do a "clinical"/educational piece where a girl gets "taught" how to masturbate by another girl.  The "instructor" would masturbate the girl, "explaining" to the girl what's happening to her, etc....Until the girl achieves orgasm.

Another them would be to have a girl masturbate/finger another girl and the whole time explain to the audience what the girl masturbating the other girl is feeling (ie. how wet she is, whether she's feeling vaginal contractions, etc...).  Just kinda' "narrating" to us what it feels like to masturbate and feel up the other girl to orgasm....

#2 03-11-13 07:42:43

CrossOfStAndrew

Re: Video shoot idea/theme

PS,

In terms of an "instructor"/"narrator" for the theme above, if KitKat is still around, something tells me she'd be a good instructor/narrator....I don't know who the girl she'd masturbate would be, though.

#3 05-11-13 08:33:10

LydiaBennett

Re: Video shoot idea/theme

not me. i prefer my communication in "that space" to be almost totally non verbal..
I have to ask, though, my dear Cross....would each "girl" be a subject or an object?
btw,  I am amused, by your idea, not offended. (must be my age) smile

Life isn't listening

Board footer