Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 23-09-06 14:18:04

msnevil

Hey elfman,

Can I date your daughter? smile

Nice avatar.

I would post my avatar, but poor Sméago would scare the children.

#2 23-09-06 15:22:36

The_Elfman
Website

Re: Hey elfman,

msnevil wrote:

Can I date your daughter? smile

Only if you become king of both Gondor and Arnor.  You know the rule.

Elfman

Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense

#3 25-09-06 06:48:28

msnevil

smile

#4 28-09-06 21:47:45

Burlesque

I always follow The Elfman around like a dementedly affectionate mongrel dog, and therefore I am writing this post just to be near him and yet again clog up a thread to which he has contributed. (Whine, whine, rubs up against The Elfman's comforting, muscular leg while tongue lolls saliva-drippingly.)

Littoral: (adj.) of or relating to the shore, esp. the zone between high- and low-water marks. (Noun) Coastal region.

Burlesque (who must immediately use any new English word he picks up, even when unable to find a suitable context for it).

Maintain a sense of humour about it, whatever "it" is.

"Max Fan Club" Head of Security and In-house Sycophant. (Who says evil can't be a full-time occupation?)

#5 29-09-06 00:16:43

The_Elfman
Website

Burlesque wrote:

I always follow The Elfman around like a dementedly affectionate mongrel dog, and therefore I am writing this post just to be near him and yet again clog up a thread to which he has contributed. (Whine, whine, rubs up against The Elfman's comforting, muscular leg while tongue lolls saliva-drippingly.)

Littoral: (adj.) of or relating to the shore, esp. the zone between high- and low-water marks. (Noun) Coastal region.

Burlesque (who must immediately use any new English word he picks up, even when unable to find a suitable context for it).

What are you blathering on about now you strange Swedish person?

Elfman

#6 29-09-06 00:22:29

Burlesque

No one wanted to play with me tonight, so I just had to amuse myself as best I could while everyone else was away having a ... life or something.

Perhaps you can tell me: "life" is one of those big greenish things with scary wings and a beak used for eating nuts and the odd fruit, right? I saw one once in a pet store. I don't know what's so special about them that everyone would want one. They just make a lot of noise, and that beak sure looks sharp.

Burlesque.

Last edited by Burlesque (29-09-06 00:49:17)

"Max Fan Club" Head of Security and In-house Sycophant. (Who says evil can't be a full-time occupation?)

#7 29-09-06 02:00:12

blissed

Life,

I think when you travel down the cable that links your computer to someone else, you come out the other end and find theres a real person there. There are all these real people talking to each other. Isn't that what we're suppose to be doing in real life or is it spending 30 hours a week sitting motionless staring at a TV. In "real life" I've never met anyone from Sweden and now I've met someone who is typical of the average person in Sweden, I've decided never to go there smile just kidding
The internet is part of life, we can meet someone we'd never had a chance to meet otherwise and when you have msn or email convo's with people in your "real life" around you, you get to know each other  pretty deeply, very quickly. I think it's brilliant smile

The 20th century is a big heap of shit that has to be moved out the way so we can go forward, and the path should be clear in about 4 years when the international waste of space station is finished and the myspacers start to grow up and take the net from their own bedrooms into their own living rooms.
Oooooooh I'm in a real ranty mood, but I am a visionary and spiritual leader with many followers, it's true! I've never been delusional smile so this evening, I hope I've managed to enlightened everybody smile

Last edited by blissed (29-09-06 02:18:18)

(Self made tycoon and independant financial advisor to the stars)

#8 29-09-06 02:37:47

gala
bonanza jellybean of state
Website

yikes

#9 29-09-06 02:44:27

blissed

Lol smile is that a good yikes or a bad yikes smile

Oh who cares smile

Last edited by blissed (29-09-06 02:44:44)

#10 29-09-06 03:44:55

Siobhan

blissed wrote:

I am a visionary and spiritual leader with many followers, it's true!

It is true; and when you're not around, I just do what my Rice Krispies tell me to do.

wink~

Under all speech that is good for any-thing there lies a silence that is better.  Silence is as deep as Eternity;  speech is as shallow as Time.--Thomas Carlysle

#11 29-09-06 04:08:35

Adagio

snapcracklepopbz9.jpg

Snap! Crackle! Pop!

#12 29-09-06 09:41:01

Burlesque

Big sigh of relief! When I had a look at my two posts from last night on this thread I thought I must be losing it at last, but then Blissed, Gala, Siobhan and Adagio posted here too, and I realise suddenly that I'm no crazier than anyone else. Rice Krispies!? lol Snap crackle pop indeed.

And Blissed: all my posts are painstakingly designed for the very purpose of keeping you away from Sweden.

Burlesque.

Last edited by Burlesque (29-09-06 09:41:56)

#13 29-09-06 15:31:10

The_Elfman
Website

Burlesque wrote:

Big sigh of relief! When I had a look at my two posts from last night on this thread I thought I must be losing it at last, but then Blissed, Gala, Siobhan and Adagio posted here too, and I realise suddenly that I'm no crazier than anyone else.

And the scary thing is that the guy running the Cuckoo's Nest just made one of the chief lunatics a warder. 114.gif 083.gif 1261.gif 146.gif 241.gif 282.gif 657.gif 686.gif

Now if you would all like to line up for your librium. (Not you Burlesque.  You can go and wait for me outside ECT room).  Which of you ladies is first with the paroxysm apparatus?
tlsteamvibeaz2.jpg

Elfman

#14 29-09-06 19:39:30

Burlesque

It's fun being a moderator, isn't it, Elf? Now you can get away with all the awful, awful posts that you didn't dare submit before. I bet you have a whole stack of them just waiting. Paroxysm apparatus!?

I'm all right with ECT. It makes me go all paroxysmy.

Burlesque.

#15 29-09-06 20:44:26

blissed

686.gif this is a paroxysm

282.gif and this is you after treatment skipping gayly around the town smile

due01rb2.gif and this one's got nothing to do with anything, I just like it smile

Last edited by blissed (29-09-06 20:48:34)

#16 29-09-06 20:53:37

Burlesque

You just like it, the same way I just like the word "littoral". You don't get called "strange Swedish person" for your predilections, of course, but that may be because you're not Swedish and because your strangeness is so readily apparent that it would be pointless to bring it up in conversation. Which I have just done anyway. Which logically speaking makes me pointless.

Burlesque.

#17 29-09-06 21:25:48

The_Elfman
Website

Love the dove blissed but for some odd reason I can't seem to get it to work.  I copied the complete URL from your post.

due01rb2.gif
Oh OK I've got it now.  I've stolen it.  Hope you don't mind mate.  Got any more good ones?

Burlesque wrote:

It's fun being a moderator, isn't it, Elf? Now you can get away with all the awful, awful posts that you didn't dare submit before. I bet you have a whole stack of them just waiting.

To tell you the truth mate if anything the opposite is true. I'm getting really paranoid about posting anything these days.

Elfman

#18 29-09-06 21:48:18

Burlesque

Uppity Newb to The Elfman: "Well, if you can do that I can too!" Yeah, I can see how that could happen. Best be on your best behaviour then, Elf big_smile.

Burlesque.

#19 29-09-06 22:12:06

Adagio

Elfman wrote:

Now if you would all like to line up for your librium. (Not you Burlesque.  You can go and wait for me outside ECT room).  Which of you ladies is first with the paroxysm apparatus?
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/5434 … ibeaz2.jpg

Elfman

ummmm...can i go to the ECT room instead? Or a padded cell will do just fine. 1148.gif That thing looks scary.

#20 29-09-06 22:26:13

The_Elfman
Website

Adagio wrote:
Elfman wrote:

http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/5434 … ibeaz2.jpg

Elfman

ummmm...can i go to the ECT room instead? Or a padded cell will do just fine. http://www.websmileys.com/sm/crazy/1148.gif That thing looks scary.

If you look closely at the photo you can see that it was steam powered as well (There's a pressure gauge on the top). OK Adagio you can have a cell to yourself.  What color would you like it and what music would you like me to pipe in for you?  Do you like Debussy?  My cat used to love this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfQ5hOOLk1o

Elfman

#21 29-09-06 22:27:26

Burlesque

It does look a bit unsettling, doesn't it? I shudder to think what would have happened to me if I had come dragging such equipment onto the forum. Someone would have stopped me, holding up an authoritive hand in my way and asked me:
"What are you? A pervert?"
To which I would have replied, panting (under the weight of the equipment, of course):
"Yesss."
The hand would have started waving me by, its owner stating in comforting quenya:
"Then you may pass."

I hope. smile

Burlesque.

#22 29-09-06 23:56:13

blissed

I found a little steam engine I liked a little while ago smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xylzN6J2 … ed&search=

Last edited by blissed (29-09-06 23:56:57)

#23 30-09-06 00:02:33

Burlesque

How cute! That steam engine is just like you: quadruped and aimless, but smoking hot.

Burlesque.

#24 30-09-06 01:44:00

Adagio

The_Elfman wrote:

OK Adagio you can have a cell to yourself.  What color would you like it and what music would you like me to pipe in for you?  Do you like Debussy?  My cat used to love this.
Elfman

I beseech thee, o Great Warden, to grant thy girl-in-padded-room the following:

1. Chromatic Color Dial to adjust the color of the room to match her mood. (blue, red and black will be used most often).

2. Music: Smetana's Moldau http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaWFVd6rWXU, Stravinsky for when the walls turn red, and Prokofiev's Symphony No. 5 on the rare ocassion that the walls turn yellow.

3. Companions: the orchestra members seen in above clip (leave out the pianist), and the cat that loves Debussy (although I get the impression that this cat may no longer be with us in which case I request a cat that likes Chris Botti).musik02.gif

May girl-in-padded-room find favor in thy sight.

#25 30-09-06 02:22:41

blissed

Elf my piped music is Gymnopelasosisisisis by Erik Satie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBiPQKK1 … ed&search=

I've picked out my room (below) but just please get rid of all the crappy furniture.
I'll have 6 ballans chairs, a large climbing frame and an assortment of balls and balloons to throw and kick around, thanks smile

images7lq3.jpg

Board footer