Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#1 14-07-06 03:04:47

blissed

Hey Cle!, a thread sponsored by Spagasuarus :)

The Hey Blissed thread was beginning to be all about me and I don't do anything here smile but you do so I started a thread for you and anyone else to just drop in and chat about anything they like. (interspersed with the occasional ads for Spag smile)

attachment285vh.jpg

Spag. Part of a great range of family foods. From SPC.

cle wrote:

i get my exam results on friday..... 2 more sleeps. ive been biting the skin around my nails out of nervousness this week, but im also excited, i just hope i managed to pass.... i put in alot of effort to try and catch up on all i missed, and then getting sick during exams too! ugh! just the effort..... i want it to be rewarded smile i can only cross my fingers, and you cross yours too please!!!!! smile

im not too sure how much slicing of animals i get to do this coming semester..... i only have one biology subject, and i think its about human biology this time (and i certainly DO NOT want to be slicing up dead bodies ugh!) and the other 3 subjects are chemistry, maths and physics..... lots of studying for me..... I could almost cry thinking about how hard this semster is going to be..... but I'll pull through, as long as I stay away from alcohol and late nights and getting sick, I'll be just peachy tongue

and youre right, it would be a pleasure to shovel shit in a zoo!!!!! i love the way you phrased that lol big_smile

may i just add, that i love being able to use extra emoticons!!!!!

Last edited by blissed (14-07-06 15:02:45)

(Self made tycoon and independant financial advisor to the stars)

#2 14-07-06 03:06:42

blissed

Re: Hey Cle!, a thread sponsored by Spagasuarus :)

Ooh  crossing fingers and toes for today. Hope you've passed or if you didn't quite make it if  they've given you consideration and let you pass that would be  smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile great!!!!!!!!!! smile

Last edited by blissed (14-07-06 03:07:18)

#3 14-07-06 14:36:17

greycat

Hi, Cle; very nice to see you here. and Blissed, same to you, thought you were gone.-gc

(allegedly) amusing signature deleted until further notice.

#4 15-07-06 14:38:56

The_West_Wind

I see your Spagasaurus... and raise you a....

KRBS.jpg

Well... there was nothing in my dark side that really interested me. I guess I just dont have what it takes to be a bad guy.

#5 16-07-06 13:11:57

cle

sad nooooooo braised steak and onions cannot possibly be any good sad

long live SPAGASAURUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks blissed, i feel honoured!!!!! lol. i really wish i could send you a can of the stuff, lol just so you knew what i go on and and on about!

#6 16-07-06 19:19:50

alleyes1

Hi Clei!!!
I did not know who you were!!!!!!! We have a chatted before on "another site" smile. 'I'm Alleyes!!!!! I have not posted too many times here on IFM because, I'm involved in takeing care of my 88 year old father and, well, there is just so many "wanking" ours in the day !!!! big_smile   

I looked for a video of yours here but did not see one. Did I overlook it or have you not made one?

I see you've been involved in studies and I know that it can be pretty intense. Don't know if you all have thoroughbred horse racing in Australia, but in the states, the Kentucky Derby is the most prestigise(sp). A horse named Barbaro won the race this year but a short time later broke his right rear leg at the beginning of another race. Technically he broke 3 different bones but they showed an xray and it was just a mess. The surgery took six hours and I believe there were something like 25 screwws put in it's leg.

The broken leg has been healing favorably but from my reading I've learned that often in cases like this, a problem will develop with the leg on the other side. Sure enough, that has what has happened to Barbaro. Most of the times what happens when a horse breaks his leg like Barbaro did they kill them but a horse like Barbaro they will try to treat so that the horse can "make babie". (That is a whole OTHER story).

At any rate, I thought you might like to know about it and I am posting a link to a short article about the horses current condition and the disease that it's developed.     http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/horse/ … id=2521095

It's great to know your here and looking forward to chatting.

I just realized i'm not sure!!! (Don't you want to be a veternarioan??? big_smile

Alleyes smile

Last edited by alleyes1 (16-07-06 19:22:22)

Old Age Is Just A Few More Trips Around the Sun

#7 17-07-06 06:44:47

The_West_Wind

cle wrote:

sad nooooooo braised steak and onions cannot possibly be any good sad

long live SPAGASAURUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks blissed, i feel honoured!!!!! lol. i really wish i could send you a can of the stuff, lol just so you knew what i go on and and on about!

I admit that Braised Steak and Onions will never sound as cool as SPAGASAURUS, but it's so versatile:

-It can serve as a cheap source heating on a cold night (if you've eaten enough of it).
-It can double as a substitute for dog food (not recomended for cats or small birds).
-If you collect enough of the coagulated fat that floats to the top of the cans you can make candles or soap (a la Fight Club).
-It's kinetic potential as an explosive can rival that of C4 plastique. (something to do with the onions).

Well... there was nothing in my dark side that really interested me. I guess I just dont have what it takes to be a bad guy.

#8 18-07-06 02:30:50

greycat

uuuummmmm, Cle, despite many references to Spagasaurus scattered about, I must admit that not till I saw the can at the top of this thread did I truly recognize greatness.  No wonder that such a national resource is not allowed to be exported!  Why, there are probably treaties to that effect! WTO agreements. so sad for us not down under. among other reasons.

(allegedly) amusing signature deleted until further notice.

#9 18-07-06 11:41:46

Stoneyyy

Oh dear don't tell me Cle is on the food topic again wink

#10 20-07-06 07:41:23

alleyes1

Um. I'm beginning to really miss Cle. sad

Alleyes

Old Age Is Just A Few More Trips Around the Sun

#11 21-07-06 02:01:47

blissed

It's quite pleasantly warm in England right now and I have a special offer on chocolate bars here in the spag thread. I have 684 of them and they cost a little bit more than usual because each one is unique smile
You can mould them into suggestive shapes and then put them in the fridge.
and then take them out and show your freinds and have lots of fun.

Yeah I've been really hot. If I could have worked naked today I would. My toungue has slowed down to 1 mile an hour and my brain is even slower. I got a spider building a web in the shelf thing under my monitor BTW It's been fascinating watching it do that and now theres a few loose webstrands going out to one of the speakers. actually I've been looking closely and theres a little spider and web under the monitor and I thought there was 1 under the shelf but theres actually 2. I'll get the camera out tomorrow. This only happens because I can't be assed to dust it all. I preferr spiders webs to pointless housework anyway.

chocgf5.jpg

#12 21-07-06 07:57:47

The_Elfman
Website

blissed wrote:

It's quite pleasantly warm in England right now

This is your idea of pleasently warm is it blissed?  I define it as F'ing sweltering.

And yes please please please leave the spiders alone.  Spiders are great and when there is nothing interesting to read on the forum (like when I have been away for  few days) you'll have something to look at.

Elfman.

Last edited by The_Elfman (21-07-06 07:59:04)

Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense

#13 21-07-06 12:56:33

blissed

You don't need to plead with me to keep the spiders I love em. Only the little one's come out to play today tho.

spideryr9.jpg

#14 28-07-06 12:30:15

blissed

Now that Cle's video is up,
I think it's pretty clear what a diet mainly consisting of Spagasaurus can do for you smile

Last edited by blissed (28-07-06 12:30:34)

#15 28-07-06 23:25:35

The_West_Wind

...And SPAGASUARUS wins another victory over Braised Steak and Onion!

Is there anything SPAGASAURUS cant do!?

Stay tuned and find out!

#16 28-07-06 23:59:29

blissed

Yeah it can't give Cle  a broadband connection, which is something she vitally needs smile

#17 29-07-06 09:43:31

The_West_Wind

blissed wrote:

Yeah it can't give Cle  a broadband connection, which is something she vitally needs smile

It could if she had enough leftover cans and some lengths of string.

#18 29-07-06 18:37:44

blissed

Really, is that possible, because if it is, that would solve the problem easily.

#19 30-07-06 13:40:27

The_West_Wind

Sure it is, accouring to the rest of the world, this is a definition of an Australian broadband connection:

market2.jpg

A dial up connection is pretty much the same thing, but with a work-for-the-dole kid with a pair of scissors and a book on how to tye knots.
(I can make that joke, I used to do WFD).

SPAGASAURUS!  A source of fibre, protien and communication!

#20 30-07-06 18:36:47

The_Elfman
Website

The Yorkshire definition of high speed communication.

racingpigeon500milexp8.jpg

Last edited by The_Elfman (30-07-06 18:37:21)

Honi Soit Qui Mal Y Pense

#21 01-08-06 09:24:30

The_West_Wind

Ahh. So an English dial up connection is the work-for-the-dole kid gets a shotgun and a few spare pigeons. Right?

#22 01-08-06 11:01:30

blissed

You don't get the dole in England, you get jobseekers allowance, which is a pretty massive hint about what your suppose to be doing while your getting it smile

Last edited by blissed (01-08-06 11:02:08)

#23 01-08-06 13:38:43

blissed

I've got a free pink panther. At work there were more pink panthers sent to us than we had DVDs to give them away with, so boss said we could have the spare ones.
Mines quite fond of climbing.

pink1jk0.jpg

But he can get a bit out of hand, so I have to tell him off.

pink2ap2.jpg

Last edited by blissed (02-08-06 23:11:45)

#24 02-08-06 23:12:50

blissed

And..................my power company that only supplies reusable energy (mostly windpower), has just raised it's prices again, even tho lately the wind hasn't got any more expensive Grrrrrrrrr. Anyway, they've just sent me these little guys just to show me what their spending all the extra money on smile

I think it's really nice to have so many new toys to play with smile

powerblobsgl6.jpg

#25 03-08-06 01:31:19

cle

haha thanks for the pictures blissed!!!!! sooooooooo cute smile

hey alleyes, so y ou found me huh wink hehehehe, sorry ive just returned to uni (this is the second week back) and things are a little crazy and will definately take some time to settle down! so ill probably only be online irregularly, much to my disappointment, but oh well! and seeing as my workload has doubled from last semester, i really dont have time to spend as many hours as i like on forums, so i choose to use the IFM and ISM forums, i wont have time for AW too...... so I'm extremely glad to see so many familiar people over here too, it means I'm not losing any old favourites wink (not calling you old by the way tongue)

im eating popcorn right now, its soooooooooooooooo yummy, nice and salty!

thanks for the info on the horse by the way, its interesting, and i hate that when a horse gets injured, they usually put it down, makes me angry...... i suppose its all about the money huh! in a genetics last week, i heard about two horses that are a clone of each other, and they are going to be raced against each other sometime soon, they are clones of a champion racehorse..... do you know anything about this? im pretty sure its over in america that this is happening..... id love to know the result!!!!!

by the way stoneyyy you know me, ill always be on the food topic, it cant be helped, i am ruled by my stomach..... i eat more than my boyfriend, and just as much as my dad, lol, except i eat my main meals during the day, and smaller meals at night, and its the reverse with them..... i have been told that i must have a high metabolism to be able to eat so much and exercise so infrequently..... either that or ill just be super fat when im an old lady, not that thtas entirely bad, as long as i dont die of a heart attack, ill just be a fat cuddly granny, not a bad thing at all smile

west wind, if only i could send you some spagasaurus, im sure your dog would appreciate it much more than braised steak and onions..... actually oh dear! wouldnt that kind fo stuff make your dog do smelly farts and sloppy poohs? which you would be the one to pick them up? blergh! sad

blissed i dont mind spiders, the ones that get me are snakes...... even just looking at a picture of them creeps me out, they are the most evil things on the planet sad and then there are sharks...... im scared of them too, but i dont have the misconception about them as being "man eaters" its just the way that they look that scares me...... but in another way, they are quite beautiful too, so poerful and streamlined....... but we can admire the same qualities in a dolphin without the evil jagged jaws! lol

im studying animal science, not sure where it will lead me, but my dream job would be in a zoo, "sovelling shit" as blissed eloquently, but very rightly puts it, lol id be happy to shovel shit as long as i got to play with the animals, and kiss a hippo just once! (a baby one of course, its less likely to want to eat me)..... but alleyes youre also quite right i do want to be a vet, but its a tough call, because i am now in my 4th year at uni, and seeing as ive started a new course this year, im back to the start, and this course is 3 years..... and then if i were to do vet science im sure it would be another 5-7 years at uni, bringing it all to a total of 11-13 years if i continued on to do vet science after i finish my animal science degree....... i dont know if i can go that long without having a high paying job..... i like money too much, and i want a house and a nice car and lots of "pretty" things that females enjoy buying, even though they dont really need them tongue

and although i could very easily get axle to pay for me, i still want to be an independent woman, so who know where it will all lead, as long as its with animals, and even includes shovelling shit, i will be one happy girl big_smile

anyways i am off to study now, i missed my first lecture this morning, i was just running late, and there is no point for me rocking up half an hour late to a chemistry lecture, i will not learn anything, its hard this semester...... right now im stuck on equilibrium constant equations, they suck and dont make sense to the mathematically challenged ugh!

farewell friends! big_smile

cle

Board footer