Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#51 21-02-23 23:24:20

ashmedi2

Re: What We're Shooting

LeoBloom wrote:

Beautiful, just beautiful!
She's never done an ISM folio, am I right?

It doesn't look like it unless she has a different name on ISM.
I am guessing she must be coming, but not next week...

Ashmedi is an ancient god of rage and lust ...
I never feel rage, but lust is my fav of the 7 deadly sins ...

#52 22-02-23 01:28:59

richard
Administrator

LeoBloom wrote:

Indeed she has, 2 in fact!  And you won't be disappointed.

#53 22-02-23 02:23:14

ashmedi2

richard wrote:
LeoBloom wrote:

I have searched ISM for Amy T, Amy_T, Amy*,and just Amy,  and I don't get any search results
  except for Amy or Amy* and I don't see any Amy looking like the photo Mew posted...

Last edited by ashmedi2 (22-02-23 05:13:46)

Ashmedi is an ancient god of rage and lust ...
I never feel rage, but lust is my fav of the 7 deadly sins ...

#54 22-02-23 07:05:11

richard
Administrator

Be patient!  Stuff doesn't always go up in order.

ashmedi2 wrote:
richard wrote:
LeoBloom wrote:

I have searched ISM for Amy T, Amy_T, Amy*,and just Amy,  and I don't get any search results
  except for Amy or Amy* and I don't see any Amy looking like the photo Mew posted...

#55 24-02-23 13:03:42

Hangdog90

Mew wrote:

Sometimes you just have to get naked and dance around your apartment in the afternoon sun! New contributor Amy T has the right idea....

https://i.imgur.com/VCzairW.jpg

O chestnut tree, great rooted blossomer,
Are you the leaf, the blossom or the bole?

O body swayed to music, O brightening glance,
How can we know the dancer from the dance?

W. B. Yeats

#56 25-02-23 04:12:22

privignus

Love how Amy T is expressing herself!  Butt dimples, sigh

Res est arduissima vincere naturam,
in aspectu virginis mentem esse puram

#57 02-03-23 07:49:02

Mew

There's the new babe in town! Eden A is so gorgeous, I'm super excited her IFM debut cool

Also how sexy is this position?! It feels incredible too  - if you have an orifice and a suction cock I'd highly recommend trying it out.....

QLmGbR3.jpg

VE4HuNt.jpg

IFM video editor / contributor

#58 02-03-23 22:26:47

meg272

simply wow! when can we expect this to be released?

Mew wrote:

There's the new babe in town! Eden A is so gorgeous, I'm super excited her IFM debut cool

Also how sexy is this position?! It feels incredible too  - if you have an orifice and a suction cock I'd highly recommend trying it out.....

https://i.imgur.com/QLmGbR3.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/VE4HuNt.jpg

#59 02-03-23 23:48:20

Mew

You'll have to wait a little for this shoot Meg! Eden's studio shoot will go up in the next couple of months smile

#60 03-03-23 16:01:06

karpow1975

Great content ahead indeed !! Is there also any chance to see something from Ellie_K, Emma_E or maybe also Samantha in the coming weeks or near future ?! That would always make my day...:)

#61 06-03-23 00:01:07

Mew

Definitely more Ellie K coming Karpow - very soon! We have an extremely hot shoot with Emma you will have to wait a little bit for, we also may or may not have some IFM photo sets lurking around....... cool

I'm not sure about Samantha though, does she have an initial after her name?

#62 06-03-23 01:34:03

Mew

Doesn't Vallery have the most incredible tan lines?! Lots more coming from this gorgeous babe <3

pnUwdJU.jpg

#63 06-03-23 03:40:47

z_bills

I was wondering if Lena_L or Kaleigh have anything in the works. Seeing more from either would be great.

#64 06-03-23 03:50:55

Mew

We don't have anything in the bag of Kaleigh at the moment Z_Bills but we do have a couple of gorgeous videos from Lena - unfortunately they were filmed vertically so hopefully she'll get a chance to send us some more soon - fingers crosssed!

#65 06-03-23 04:39:31

z_bills

Thanks. I don't think anybody would complain if those videos were released as a loose end or some kind of bonus content.

#66 06-03-23 22:20:41

karpow1975

Many thanks Mew for responding! New Ellie-stuff in the line - that´s always great to know and it surely was what I was hoping for....She is so incredible, always coming up with fresh ideas and trying to increase her pleasure (and ours...:))) to the absolute maximum, being completely exhausted in her afterglow..just amazing each time!! And Emma, OK she is definitely always worth waiting for.....and finally a big sorry - of course not Samantha, I was asking for the beautiful Savannah_M, would just love to see something new also from her....many thanks again for your great work here at IFM!!

#67 10-03-23 07:36:21

Mew

Well well well, what do we have here??

q70BZY8.jpg

#68 10-03-23 23:52:37

cobidog3

Well… what I have here is a sticky cummy mess. I didn’t have to wait for the video!

I could perhaps answer your question in several different ways.

The simple answer would be, a female in the lithotomy position with a speculum in her vagina. Cervix and os visualised. Probably postpartum.

More precisely, someone who I strongly suspect to be Mew, taking a close look at a delightfully displayed cervix, belonging, I think, to Mikaela.

I could go so far as to say I somehow detect a huge grin on Mew’s face showing her delight at getting a view that I can only dream off. We can’t see beyond Mikaela’s vulva and perineum but I suspect she’ll eventually show up in the video with her usual wide-eyed look somewhere between ecstasy and agony. And I’m talking beautiful agony…

Well done ladies for capturing this.  I’m delighted that you thought to get the cervix owner to hold the torch, better to illuminate her inner most orifice. There’s no shortage of hands if the cervix owner joins in!

I can’t wait for the video and in the meanwhile I’ll be cumming to this photo a few times more.

Maybe Mew can tempt us with a few more images.

Top marks to IFM for capturing this.

C.

Last edited by cobidog3 (10-03-23 23:54:09)

#69 17-03-23 03:36:35

Mew

You guessed right that it's Mikaela and I Cobidog! Although you've missed the mark on the postpartum comment - definitely no birthing here lol tongue

#70 17-03-23 04:11:47

Mew

I'm dead! This shoot is incredibly hot but let's face it, everything Melanie K does is sexy af omggggg cool

E3D0OgT.jpg

ezswyaH.jpg

#71 17-03-23 08:37:00

Hangdog90

Anastasia_L wrote:

I just shot my first ever duet and now I am swooning over Georgia!
I was a little nervous going into it, but Georgia has such a calming presence that she immediately put me at ease, then blew me away with her hotness.
I can't wait to share this experience with you all!

Your account and pics have whetted many an appetite!

#72 17-03-23 19:17:07

Trupe70

Happy to finally see some more new ‘friends’ shoots. Those are some of my favorites. Women seem to know exactly how to stimulate each other in ways that are still more of a mystery to most men (even these days).

#73 18-03-23 20:10:48

cobidog3

Mew wrote:

You guessed right that it's Mikaela and I Cobidog! Although you've missed the mark on the postpartum comment - definitely no birthing here lol tongue

I think I was misunderstood. It's clearly not a birth party video (they do exist!!!). I just meant to say that with that lovely elongated os, Mikeala looked like she might have given birth sometime in the past.

The question is, will Mew have a return-game with Mikaela? Or tempt any other gorgeous contributors into showing the most intimate possible view of themselves?

In case you haven't guessed, I'm fascinated by the biological aspects of sex...

C

#74 19-03-23 23:57:09

Mikaela

cobidog3 wrote:
Mew wrote:

I think I was misunderstood. It's clearly not a birth party video (they do exist!!!). I just meant to say that with that lovely elongated os, Mikeala looked like she might have given birth sometime in the past.

The question is, will Mew have a return-game with Mikaela? Or tempt any other gorgeous contributors into showing the most intimate possible view of themselves?

In case you haven't guessed, I'm fascinated by the biological aspects of sex...

C

I've definitely never given birth!

#75 20-03-23 21:37:11

PinkyPie9400

Does anyone else feel cheated with today's premier being just a less-than-2-minute talk session by Cassy S.? These are my breasts. This is a vagina. End video. Hoping this is not going to be a future trend. I learned to live with the repeats aka restoration vids. I actually find some of the pee vids intriguing for whatever reason; they're not even arousing or anything, they're just interesting, especially close-ups! But today's Cassy vid should've been followed with a decent video of the day; it should not have been THE video of the day.

Board footer