Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#51 02-02-21 00:45:26

privignus

Re: Hello from Ana B =)

Ana, we will be waiting for "socks on"!  A ladyfriend and I used to debate "glasses on" and "glasses off."

I hope that you enjoy the trip in Central America and have some adventures including the sexy kind.

Res est arduissima vincere naturam,
in aspectu virginis mentem esse puram

#52 03-02-21 06:47:35

Ana_B

Heyy,

Thank you!!! smile

I think I still have a lot of experiences to live in life, and I get very excited every time I try something new!!
And I think I outstretched my feet, my legs, and my hands sometimes, or maybe my whole body hahahhaha

Many kisses for you!!!

alsbosilver wrote:

HEllo Ana

Thank you for answering my questions and sharing your little secrets. I see that you are a radiant and full of life personality and that you have all kinds of sexual experiences with others and with yourself.
THERE is one way women masturbate that I enjoy the most is when they do it with their legs and feet outstretched (like Altea or Angelina_B who showed dying videos recently. do it like that sometimes?
What a joy to be able to speak intimately with you!
Kisses

#53 03-02-21 06:49:55

Ana_B

hahahah thank you! I think too, although I have never tried a person with PhD (unfortunately) hahahah

Monotreme wrote:

Personally, I think having a PhD is incredibly sexy.

#54 03-02-21 06:50:58

Ana_B

hahahhahaah xoxooxoxoxooxox

Howland wrote:
Monotreme wrote:

Personally, I think having a PhD is incredibly sexy.

Thanks Monotreme! ... oh, you mean Ana ... anyway, I agree!

#55 03-02-21 06:55:18

Ana_B

Thank you smile

I'm enjoying my trip, even though I haven't had a sexual adventure yet, I mean, trying to masturbate in a hostel room with more people counts as an adventure? HAHAHHAHA

privignus wrote:

Ana, we will be waiting for "socks on"!  A ladyfriend and I used to debate "glasses on" and "glasses off."

I hope that you enjoy the trip in Central America and have some adventures including the sexy kind.

#56 03-02-21 07:17:40

Ana_B

Hey guys, as I said to some of you, I'm on a trip through Central America!! smile and I would like to share some pictures!

Does anyone guess where these places are? hahahha

eF0X7zq.jpg?1

wHNfaRg.jpg?1

yjgjQar.jpg?1

R03bXIx.jpg?1

JHsVnCt.jpg?1

pdVapRq.jpg?1

#57 03-02-21 09:17:46

alsbosilver

Hello Ana,
Thank you for your message.
Maybe someday you'll make a video stretching out your legs and feet and your whole body! It would be amazingly beautiful and would drive everyone who looks at you crazy!
The photos you posted are beautiful !!
Thank you for sharing them with us!
Kisses
Christian

Ana_B wrote:

Heyy,

Thank you!!! smile

I think I still have a lot of experiences to live in life, and I get very excited every time I try something new!!
And I think I outstretched my feet, my legs, and my hands sometimes, or maybe my whole body hahahhaha

Many kisses for you!!!

alsbosilver wrote:

HEllo Ana

Thank you for answering my questions and sharing your little secrets. I see that you are a radiant and full of life personality and that you have all kinds of sexual experiences with others and with yourself.
THERE is one way women masturbate that I enjoy the most is when they do it with their legs and feet outstretched (like Altea or Angelina_B who showed dying videos recently. do it like that sometimes?
What a joy to be able to speak intimately with you!
Kisses

#58 03-02-21 13:36:18

ThatIndividual

You look like you're in a paradise out there, Ana. It's like a blast of fresh air through the window. I hope the hostels are equally to your liking.

As for sleeping with PhDs: If I'm going to prejudice off the PHDs I know (and I live amongst a statistically significant number of them!!!!) then they'll either be batshit crazy and the sex will be equally awesome OR they'll turn it into something like rocket science for good or bad. Personally I just hope we get to see you wank a ton more smile Edit- stay safe and healthy!

Last edited by ThatIndividual (03-02-21 13:38:14)

#59 03-02-21 23:13:17

ifmcr89

It’s always good to see you Ana! What a magical place.
I would say thats Honduras! ??

I’m also traveling in Central America so we might run into each other!

Have a wonderful trip

Ana_B wrote:

Hey guys, as I said to some of you, I'm on a trip through Central America!! smile and I would like to share some pictures!

https://i.imgur.com/eF0X7zq.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/wHNfaRg.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/yjgjQar.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/R03bXIx.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/JHsVnCt.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/pdVapRq.jpg?1

#60 10-02-21 20:51:35

privignus

Ana_B, I love the photos!  You have a beautiful smile.  I am glad you can be somewhere warm and bright and not crowded.

Res est arduissima vincere naturam,
in aspectu virginis mentem esse puram

#61 11-02-21 09:14:35

alsbosilver

I would be overjoyed to see you masturbate stretching legs and toes of feet like Altea, Angelina_B, Mew, Robyn, Bobbi_J, and I think I wouldn't be the only one !!

A thousand kisses

#62 16-02-21 21:45:34

hapi1234

I just want to write to acknowledge your pure joy in what you do. The joy permeates the videos and I am sure you must approach the rest of life with such a positive attitude. Your smiles make me smile.

#63 27-02-21 04:06:59

Ana_B

HAHAHHAH unfortunately the PhDs people that I know are not so crazy about sex. I guess I'm one of the few perverts hahahahah

Ohh yesss, the places where I have been are paradise smile but lately, I have been to some very remote places, where the most I can do on the internet is to use WhatsApp HAHAHHA but yaaa Im enjoying it smile

Many kisses smile

ThatIndividual wrote:

You look like you're in a paradise out there, Ana. It's like a blast of fresh air through the window. I hope the hostels are equally to your liking.

As for sleeping with PhDs: If I'm going to prejudice off the PHDs I know (and I live amongst a statistically significant number of them!!!!) then they'll either be batshit crazy and the sex will be equally awesome OR they'll turn it into something like rocket science for good or bad. Personally I just hope we get to see you wank a ton more smile Edit- stay safe and healthy!

#64 27-02-21 04:09:28

Ana_B

OMGG really??

Thoses places were in the Mexican Caribbean <3

Im already missing there!! Now Im in the vulcanos hahahhaha

ifmcr89 wrote:

It’s always good to see you Ana! What a magical place.
I would say thats Honduras! ??

I’m also traveling in Central America so we might run into each other!

Have a wonderful trip

Ana_B wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/eF0X7zq.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/wHNfaRg.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/yjgjQar.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/R03bXIx.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/JHsVnCt.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/pdVapRq.jpg?1

#65 27-02-21 04:12:58

Ana_B

Thank you so much Privignus <3

Actually I've been in completely empty places hahha. Sometimes I love a place crowded with many parties, but lately, I have been in very remote places, that the most I can do on the internet is to use WhatsApp hahaha

Many kisessss xoxoxoxox

privignus wrote:

Ana_B, I love the photos!  You have a beautiful smile.  I am glad you can be somewhere warm and bright and not crowded.

#66 27-02-21 04:14:03

Ana_B

<3<3<3 xoxoxoxoxoox

alsbosilver wrote:

I would be overjoyed to see you masturbate stretching legs and toes of feet like Altea, Angelina_B, Mew, Robyn, Bobbi_J, and I think I wouldn't be the only one !!

A thousand kisses

#67 27-02-21 04:15:26

Ana_B

Heyyy what a beautiful message!!!
You also make me smile with this message!! smile

hapi1234 wrote:

I just want to write to acknowledge your pure joy in what you do. The joy permeates the videos and I am sure you must approach the rest of life with such a positive attitude. Your smiles make me smile.

#68 07-05-21 00:25:14

Esteban3873

Ana_B you are amazing and beautiful!!!! Your Video Diary 4 is fantastic and I don't know how but that butt plug seemed to meet no resistance at all entering you.......no a wince or anything at all! Thank you for all your beautiful folios and videos! You are fantastic!

#69 17-05-21 01:07:01

iykykbrah

Hello ana

You are definitely the most fun on this site and the reason I joined ?
You have a beautiful body and personality
I love how you love anal as well

I wish we could follow you on social media as welll

#70 19-05-21 15:26:18

Ana_B

Hii Estaban how are you?

HAHHA thank you <3

I like to use a lot of coconut oil as a lubricant. This makes a great feeling and a good smell and taste. I think I'm also
"wet person" (hahaha) in general.

Esteban3873 wrote:

Ana_B you are amazing and beautiful!!!! Your Video Diary 4 is fantastic and I don't know how but that butt plug seemed to meet no resistance at all entering you.......no a wince or anything at all! Thank you for all your beautiful folios and videos! You are fantastic!

#71 19-05-21 15:31:57

Ana_B

Hii Iykykbrah how are you??

Thank you!! I love reading your message, makes me happy!!

I think nowadays more and more people are learning and enjoying anal sex. This is wonderful because it used to be taboo. I remember that when I started doing this, my friends thought I was weird for that!! Anyway Im happy to know that here we are free to enjoy and talk about it!!

Big kisses to you! <3

iykykbrah wrote:

Hello ana

You are definitely the most fun on this site and the reason I joined ?
You have a beautiful body and personality
I love how you love anal as well

I wish we could follow you on social media as welll

#72 19-05-21 15:42:23

Ana_B

Hiii guys! How are you all??

I have some news to share !!!

I'm already back in Brazil !!

I arrived a week ago from my trip! I'm at my mother's house... I'll spend a few more weeks here and then I'll go to an apartment, to finally, have a place just for me !! After 5 months it will be wonderful to have my privacy again! hahahah I can't wait for that!!I love staying here at my mom's, but one of the hard parts is my privacy hahahha anyway ..

Im looking forward to hear from you guys too smile

Big kisses <3

#73 20-05-21 03:14:08

eden14

Hi Ana B,

Exciting news about your new apartment, I bet you can't wait !!

#74 20-05-21 07:24:31

alsbosilver

Hello Ana this is all good news !!

Can you masturbate quietly at your mother's house anyway?

Tell us !!

Christian (France)

#75 23-05-21 03:54:41

iykykbrah

twitter or instagram?

Board footer