Let's talk about sex...and other stuff.

Not logged in, login now.  

#51 08-05-20 00:18:54

calg51

Re: Which famous female person would you like to see in a IFM shoot ?

Dame Judith Dench

#52 09-05-20 03:44:27

Lexx8442

Oh my I LOVE these kind of topics and fantasies :-D
Such an amazing idea, as cinema and tv industry are a he part of what I do for living ;-)

I've seen such amazing names in this topic and I cannot deny that I found myself fantasizing about all of them in a very intense IFM experience video :-)

I would have a long list as well, but for sure Janina Gavankar would be on top of this list :-D

I like to imagine her in IFM's studio, on the bed and already completely naked.. on her left there is Viva and on her right there is Mew (both completely naked as well)

I then imagine Janina with her arms up, while Viva and Mew suck and lick her breasts while also kissing her passionately with a lot of tongue.

In between Janina's legs there would be Lucy P (completely naked too) finger fucking Janina on the G Spot super hard with her legendary fingers and fingering skills (I truly dream of her doing to Janina what she did to Faith B ;-) )

Of course all this while Lucy is also sucking Janina's clit driving her insane while going hard on the g spot :-D

All this while Viva and Mew also lick under Janina armpits and occasionally play with her clit when Lucy is not sucking it.. I also imagine Viva and Mew "sneaking" a finger under Janina's ass to penetrate her anally too

All this going harder and harder, but without making Janina cum so fast.. suddenly behind her hyperballad enters in the scene (you guessed it.. completely naked too :-P )

hyperballad takes a rope and ties Janina hands together, all while Janina is close to cumming.. then hyperballd puts her pussy on Janina's face and lets her go crazy with the tongue in between her legs.

All this goes on and on and Janina is not allowed to cum until hyperballad and all the girls give her the permission and girls.. let me tell you: you loved holding Janina on the edge for long ;-)

All this happening while right next to the bed there is Ellie K masturbating furiously while watching the scene.. completely naked of course :-)

And this I not all! :-P

After Janina exploded in a truly strong orgasm, now she must "return the favor" to the other girls..

Now Viva, Mew, Ellie K and Lucy P are all supine on the bed (tied as well if you like the idea.. I will leave this app to your fantasy as mine alternates between the two scenarios ;-) )

Janina is between of each girl's leg and start playing with them: finger fucking the g spots, using 2 and even 3 fingers, using her mouth and tongue too as also the other hand if one of the girls ask to be fucked in the ass too.

She makes each one of them cum so hard as she did and while all this is happening, hyperballad is behind Janina, finger fucking her with 2 fingers slowly and steadily on the g spot, while also keeping another finger in her ass.. fucking Janina hard but not making her cum.. at least not until all the girls had their orgasms and explicitly say they give permission to Janina to cum again :-) (it must unanimous ;-) )

Did I let my fantasy go to wild? :-P

I hope I have't scared anyone lol :-D (in that case I'm sorry and I do apologize)

I would LOVE such an IFM series of videos ;-)

#53 09-05-20 05:34:06

rushaus

Wouldn't mind seeing Rihanna.

#54 09-05-20 05:50:06

Lexx8442

rushaus wrote:

Wouldn't mind seeing Rihanna.

Totally agree.. it would be heart stopping for me too ;-)

#55 09-05-20 08:15:51

LeoBloom

I think my answer is no one.
If I'm going to fantasize about ladies playing with themselves, then my thoughts turn closer to home. Didn't Hannibal Lector teach Officer Starling that desire starts with what we see around us every day? There's a girl in our local pharmacist, always impeccably shrouded in her white coat and so professional in her demeanour. It's her I'd like to be able to peek at when she's lying in bed on her own.

#56 27-05-20 05:27:18

marcellustiter

Of course, none of our desires here will ever come to pass (pun intended).  That being the case, I might as well lust for the ultimate: An IFM shoot of some of those women, now in another Sphere, that are long gone, but whose beauty transfixed me when I first beheld it and whose memory still dazzles. First, would be Grace Kelly, especially in her great hit, "High Noon" (Oh, that she would wear her bonnet during). And then there is Gene Tierney in "Laura". Now I don't know if we retain our anatomy in the Astral World, but if those Ladies are there and looking to make a comeback (yes, pun also intended), perhaps, IFM can negotiate a contract with them. It would be constitute a video experience simply out of this World.

#57 27-05-20 06:40:00

viva
pretty pretty princess
Website

Elle Fanning. Huzzah!

#58 27-05-20 21:39:39

Howland

Oh, well, if we can have the distant past, how about Lee Remick? [*melt*]

#59 30-10-20 19:57:00

crazyyves85

Colby Minifie, another redhead to my list.
Oh...and Jessie Buckley !

Last edited by crazyyves85 (31-10-20 04:41:44)

#60 31-10-20 20:41:43

TheTuxedo

Here is a duet idea.  I rewatched the Ghostbusters remake recently.  I like the cast, but felt everything around them was meh.  But I liked the little Kate McKinnon / Kristen Wiig thing.  Seeing those two in character with Wiig's character indulging McKinnon's crush and trying something new.

Also, Katie Sackhoff.  What I would give to see that.

#61 03-11-20 03:48:04

Uncle_Bob

Presidential Daughters editions;
  Ivanka Trump
  Tiffany Trump
  Jenna Bush
  “Babs@ Barbara Bush
  Sasha Obama

#62 04-11-20 00:02:21

viva
pretty pretty princess
Website

Wow I dont know why that last list crossed a line for me, but there ya go.

#63 04-11-20 02:57:08

troyforyou

You beat me to it, V.

#64 04-11-20 07:57:02

Ejaculator

_redbird_ wrote:

Also Salma Hayek, Anjelica Huston, Rosario Dawson, Catherine Deneuve,  and the current Queen Of My Heart - Lizzo!! I feel like all these women would make particularly stunning videos, as they are a bunch of bad-ass babes for sure!

Hi redbird,
Thank you for mentioning Catherine Deneuve, the famous French actress, honouring the French I'm.

#65 04-11-20 12:19:46

crazyyves85

Karen Gillan and Billie piper, my 2 doctor who favorites

#66 04-11-20 17:28:54

Mikaela

Emma Watson! She is so beautiful and elegant! I imagine her to be slow, deliberate and sensual in her touch. She always seems so composed to me, yet I'm imagining her having wildly intense orgasms, with all composure well and truly left behind.

#67 05-11-20 20:54:52

Uncle_Bob

viva wrote:

Wow I dont know why that last list crossed a line for me, but there ya go.

well, another example of, be careful what you ask for

#68 06-11-20 14:21:28

maurice_B

Mikaela wrote:

Emma Watson! She is so beautiful and elegant! I imagine her to be slow, deliberate and sensual in her touch. She always seems so composed to me, yet I'm imagining her having wildly intense orgasms, with all composure well and truly left behind.

Seconded! I've been fantasizing about Emma for ages...

Having said that, the one actor that really makes my heart race is Adèle Exarchopoulos. Anybody who has seen her making love to Léa Seydoux in the movie 'Blue is the Warmest Colour' will know what I mean.

#69 02-02-21 19:40:26

Howland

Jen Psaki. Yow.

#70 02-02-21 23:24:38

Giorgio27

Howland wrote:

Jen Psaki. Yow.

Amen to that! Smart redheads rule.

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy" Dorothy Parker

#71 02-02-21 23:43:03

BadSeed

Howland wrote:

Jen Psaki. Yow.

Yes!

#72 03-02-21 02:53:57

_hyperballad_

Betty Dodson. It only occurred to me in her death just how incredible it would have been to feature Betty on the site. Or better yet Carlin with Betty instructing/assisting. The TV station that shared footage of them demonstrating Betty's Rock & Rock orgasm technique with Carlin on free to air TV was sued for obscenity. IFM would have been the perfect safe haven! That's the beauty of hindsight, it's 20/20.

#73 03-02-21 13:48:24

ThatIndividual

_hyperballad_ wrote:

Betty Dodson. It only occurred to me in her death just how incredible it would have been to feature Betty on the site. Or better yet Carlin with Betty instructing/assisting. The TV station that shared footage of them demonstrating Betty's Rock & Rock orgasm technique with Carlin on free to air TV was sued for obscenity. IFM would have been the perfect safe haven! That's the beauty of hindsight, it's 20/20.

Actually, yes. But that'd almost be worthy of making publicly available.

My addition: Lucia Diez from the recent (2020) "El Cid". I think she's lesser known, but oh my!

I've also got to second Elle Fanning. I like to think she'd fit in very well here at IFM. (but then who couldn't fit in at IFM?! it's a pretty inclusive group if you're into female orgasms!!)

Last edited by ThatIndividual (03-02-21 13:53:01)

#74 03-02-21 19:46:22

MS2020

_hyperballad_ wrote:

Would you ever consider giving her a tribute on IFM? By reading one of Dodson books or watching one of her videos (or Carlin's video) to get inspired. Just a thought.

Last edited by MS2020 (03-02-21 19:47:25)

#75 05-02-21 00:01:12

_hyperballad_

MS2020 wrote:
_hyperballad_ wrote:

Would you ever consider giving her a tribute on IFM? By reading one of Dodson books or watching one of her videos (or Carlin's video) to get inspired. Just a thought.

Are you psychic? Hahahaha.

Board footer